Professional Athletes & Entertainers (PAE)
Insurance Solutions For Professional Athletes & Entertainers
- Our PAE Practice works with professional athletes, entertainers, Family Offices, coaches, broadcasters, spokesmodels, directors, TV and movie producers, screen writers, ballclub owners, front office personnel and high net worth individuals, which allows us to dedicate our time to their unique schedules and liability exposures.
- Jim Convertino, our Director and Jani Memorich, our Associate Director, team up with four dedicated Client Consultants.
- Vanessa Aquino, one of our Client Consultants, speaks fluent Spanish.
- We are licensed in all 50 states and can provide coverage anywhere in the world.
- We also provide coverage for Foundations, personal appearances, special events, birthday parties, commercial ventures, Shell Corporations, LLCs, singing and promotional tours, television and movie productions, golf tournaments, life and disability coverage, basketball, baseball, hockey and football camps, websites and charity outings. Unfortunately, many professional athletes and entertainers are unaware there are liability exposures with each of these.
- Our clients can and do call us at any time, including evenings and weekends, should they need anything or have a claim. We always keep the advisor in the loop on all activity.
- Confidentiality is of the utmost importance, not only within McGowan/PAE but with any of our relationships. Our clients’ information is not shared with anyone outside of our division.
Our primary goal is to educate our clients along with their family members and simplify their entire personal and/or commercial insurance programs, which can be quite complex. This eliminates any surprises in coverage issues during a claim and protects our clients, their families and their advisors. We can also place difficult personal and commercial coverages that many insurance brokers may not be able to provide.
We work directly with our clients’ sports agent, lawyer and/or advisor to educate them on our service model and how it is unique in the industry. We let them know immediately we understand we are representing them to their client. It’s imperative to be an asset rather than simply an added service. We recognize if we do not deliver on our service, the advisor can lose that particular client and many more. Our service also distinguishes our advisors from their competitors, ensures their clients have the proper insurance program in place as part of their overall financial portfolio and saves them time in dealing with insurance issues. We understand and appreciate our relationships with our business partners.
Our advisors and sports agents often let us know they have been looking for someone like us and appreciate what we add to their business model.
For additional information on our unique service and how we can become an asset to your firm, please contact Jim Convertino, our Director, at 440-895-3641.